The internet market has a place for every service provider and did you know; web proxy services are provided by various companies that are free, secure and reliable. Yes, we all know there’s a possibility that proxy server can be used for surfing blocked sites, websites, and web applications but there were always concerns on their reliability and authenticity. With the increase in proxies and VPN service providers, you can easily find the best and trusted ones.
Web proxy servers
Whenever a user browses or surfs any social site or webpage, he/she shares all details of the computer system through IP address. The web proxybay or web proxy service assists in filtering requests to different servers and making the identity changeable. Let us discuss a few methods of proxy before you choose any web proxy service.
- Anonymous Proxy: The server can be easily discovered but the Internet Protocol address remains anonymous. Since the IP address is not disclosed the user can find it safer.
- Transparent Proxy: This is also an open proxy and it is accessible to any internet user and the initial IP address can be viewed.
- Reverse Proxy: The client has no knowledge or details of the origin servers. One or more ordinary servers handle the requests and it is hard to make out the IP address.
Why use web proxy service?
- Privacy: Not all users want their web searches to be known to the destination websites or web pages; as such it is a tool to stay anonymous. If you think that your information and web habits are being tracked, you should use these services.
- Unblock: Access to websites or sites is not permitted, maybe because of location or banned websites; in this case, one can opt for proxybay services and unblock the sites.
- Simple to use: Research the web proxy and then use it. Many providers have made it easier as it can be used in any Operating system let it be Android or Chrome.
For the convenience of internet users, many features are free to use and all your personal information is safe. Surf your best sites without being afraid.